Thursday, June 18, 2009

Why Your Hair Isn't Growing???

A lot of people are always wondering... I'm doing everything to make my hair grow but it just won't grow long. Why does my hair keep breaking off? Why is it taking so long for my hair to grow? Is my hair even growing??? I think my hair stopped growing... So, I put together a list if things that will for sure cause hair breakage and stop your hair from growing...

Excessive brushing and tearing of the hair.
Brushing hair while it is still wet.
Hair pins, clips, rubber and elastic bands

Not drinking enough water
Poor nutrition
Stress
Chlorine and Salt Water

Over perming and dying
Bleaching hair
Chemicals
Over washing
Too much washing
Glue-in weaves
Using too much gels and sprays
Braiding hair too tight
Tight ponytails
Teasing hair
Not getting a trim

NUMBER 1...Too much heat. The main cause for hair breakage is usually always putting too much heat on the hair. For example, pressing and flat ironing your hair everyday is a sure fire way to hair breakage...

Please beware of these things. I wish someone would have told me this a long time ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment