Monday, June 22, 2009

Protecting Your Hair When Using Heat...


I know it's hard not to use heat on your hair. But, the reality is heat is just really bad for your hair. So, if your going to use heat on your hair (Which I 100% recommend you, do not do everyday), please, please I urge you to really deep condition your hair and do hot oil treatments on your hair on a regular basis.

Also, ALWAYS ALWAYS use a heat protectant. Heat is the number one reason for hair breakage. It causes split ends and even can cause your hair to thin. I, myself, use CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray. It maybe a little expensive but it's definiately worth it. It really protects the hair. I've also heard BioSilk has a great heat protectant as well.

Find a heat protectant thats good for your hair and use it everytime you use heat on your hair!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment