Thursday, June 18, 2009

Best Conditioner Ever!!!!

Hello, hello hello...

I just wanted to share with everyone what I use to condition my hair. If you want long hair, I cannot express the importance of conditioning your hair. Conditioning your hair stops breakage. Without conditioning your hair, your hair will not grow long. But, any who this is what I use when I condition my hair...

After washing my hair with shampoo, I use a protein enriched conditioner. Why??? Because, your hair is dead proteins... Just trust me on this...

Next, massage mayonnaise into your hair and scalp. Let sit for as long as possible. I usually keep it in my hair all evening and all night. Make sure you use a plastic shower cap. This locks in the moisture. You can also sit under a dryer if you have one. There are also a lot of mayonnaise products on the market... I have tried quite a few but regular mayonnaise straight from the kitchen worked best. I recommend trying regular mayonnaise from a jar before going out and buying expensive products

I will be writing a blog on product reviews pretty soon... Check back... Good Luck!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment