Monday, June 22, 2009

Shampoos Reviews

I wanted to post the products that I currently use now, but I switch between different products depending on the condition of my hair at the time. Also, sometimes I use like 2 different shampoos or 2 different conditioners. So, I thought it would be more helpful to just post the products that I think work really really well. Then, you can go out and read the labels and choose which one would be better for you and your hair type. Ok, so this blog will be about shampoos and I'll post about conditioners and other products soon. Here are some awesome shampoos. They all work really well, just depending on the condition of your hair...

ApHogee Deep Moisturizing Shampoo - This is the one I am currently using

Biotera Ultra Moisturizing Shampoo - I trade off with this one

Nexxus Therappe Luxurious Moisturizing Shampoo - I love this one

Garnier Fructis Moisture Works Fortifying Shampoo

Optimum Stay Strong Shampoo Anti Breakage Therapy

Creme of Nature Ultra Moisturizing Shampoo

Neutrogena Triple Moisture Professional Cream Lather Shampoo- This one works reeeaaalllly good. I ran out so thats why I'm not currently using this one

Organic Root Stimulator Oline Oil Creamly Aloe Shampoo - I've never used this one but my sister uses it and she loves it.

Avalon Orangics Clarifying Shampoo- I use this if my hair is really dirty and greasy. Its food if you have oily hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment