Thursday, June 18, 2009

Get Rid of Dandruff For Good!!!

OK, so I used to have dandruff really bad and so did my sister... But, my sister had it really bad... She didnt just have the flakes but she had harden dandruff build up all over her scalp. We both tried countless shampoos. I used all my doctors suggestions. None of it worked. I also spent a lot of money as well. But, I found this homemade recipe that works amazingly out of a book one day. I already had the ingredients in my kitchen so I said why not try it. It was so funny, my mom pouring stuff from our kitchen into my hair... But, it got rid of all my dandruff. I also told my sister and mom about it and it worked for them as well. It's cheap and it really works! You probably have all the stuff in your own home. Try this out if it doesn't work you can just return the items to your kitchen. LOL! OK, here's the secret... Get ready!!!

Mix lemon juice, vinegar, and water together
Apply it to your hair....

Sounds easy right???

Well, just make sure you massage it into your scalp and watch out for your eyes. For even better results, leave it in for 30 minutes. Because I wanted the dandruff gone fast, I leave it on my hair all night while I sleep. In the morning I just rinse it out... Also, give it sometime... Nothing works over night but after a week you should see tremendous results... Also, try coconut oil... You just massage it into your scalp and leave it on as long as possible as well...

Good Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment